The Art of Shaving is a growing company at the forefront of the rapidly expanding men’s grooming industry. Considered the world’s leading expert on shaving, The Art of Shaving is always seeking new members to join our team of passionate and dedicated individuals. We recognize that people are our most important asset and are committed to creating a working environment that is both challenging and rewarding. The Art of Shaving values integrity, leadership, ownership, and a passion for winning.
The Art of Shaving Sales Associates meet and exceed sales goals by providing an exceptional shopping experience through knowledgeable, professional and efficient service standards. As ambassadors of the brand, our sales associates are enthusiastic motivated team players passionate about skincare and helping our customers achieve The Perfect Shave.
Primary goal will be to meet and exceed sales goals by providing a positive customer shopping experience through knowledgeable, friendly and efficient service standards.
• Upscale retail experience
• Proven sales record
• Responsive and attentive customer service skills
• Enthusiastic, motivated, and a team player
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient with current computer technologies
• Provide excellent customer service
• Responsible for tracking and reporting individual performance
• Responsible for opening and closing store including end of day cash and credit card reporting
• Responsible for managing Barber Spa appointment book
• Perform merchandising duties including replenishment of stock
• Assist in cleaning and maintenance of store as needed
• Responsible for operating cash register
• Perform duties as assigned by the store manager
• Observe and monitor loss prevention
• Customer service – Service oriented with good communication skills. Should be able to manage difficult or emotional customer situations; responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service; respond to requests for service and assistance, meets commitments.
• Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions.
• Business Acumen – Understands business implications of decisions; displays orientation to profitability; demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; aligns work with strategic goals.
• Organizational Support – Follows policies and procedures; completes tasks correctly and on time; supports organization’s goals and values.
• Safety- Maintain safety standards in the store.
• Motivation – Sets and achieves challenging goals; demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles; measures self against standard of excellence.
• Professionalism – Approaches others in a tactful manner; reacts well under pressure; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; accepts responsibility for own actions; follows through on commitments.
• Attendance/Punctuality – Consistently at work and on time; ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent.
• Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction; takes responsibility for own actions; keeps commitments; commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
Physical Demands: include but may not be limited to standing for long periods at a time and lifting/pushing/unpacking/storing shipments..